Do you want to know whether you will get a tax refund in 2019? With a digital mailbox from e-Boks you can receive your tax return form earlier than those who receive it by physical mail. In addition, it is much safer and environmentally friendly. Join 2.8 mil. swedes who have already signed up for a digital mailbox. Sign up free for e-Boks today!
Below you will find the most important dates regarding the income tax return form and declaration for 2019:
- 28 February 2019. Sign-up for a digital mailbox such as e-Boks before this date in order to get your income tax return form early.
- 19 March 2019. You can submit your income tax return form to Skatteverket through their app, online services, phone or SMS.
- 2 April 2019. The last day you can approve your tax declaration digitally, without changes or additions, in order to get your tax return during April.
- 8 April 2019. Tax return payments begin. This date is tentative, but payments will begin during week 15.
- 15 April 2019. Paper income tax return forms are sent out via physical mail to those who do not have a digital mailbox. Those who submit their declaration by paper will only receive their tax return payment in August if applicable.
In order to be eligible for the tax return payment in April it is a requirement that no changes or deductions are added to the income tax return form.
How to get your Swedish income tax return form early with e-Boks?
New e-Boks user
Sign-up here for free with your BankID before 28 February. In order to receive mail from Skatteverket digitally you must accept the terms and conditions for Mina Meddelande within e-Boks.
Existing e-Boks user
If you are an existing e-Boks user, please ensure that you can receive mail from public authorities in e-Boks. You do this by going to “meny”, “mina registrerinar” and check your status under “få post från myndigheter digitalt”.
Get your Swedish income tax return form early with e-Boks – the largest digital mailbox in the Nordics.
If you sign up for a digital mailbox with e-Boks before 28 February 2019 you will receive your Swedish income tax return form early. If you approve your form without changes before 2 April 2019 you will receive your tax return payment during week 15.